Clinical Research is the most promising and upcoming fields in Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Research. With the Advancement of science, more and more effective and safe therapies/treatments are being invented across the globe. Clinical Researchers establish efficacy and safety of these new treatments and therapies. In addition to new treatments, these days, Ayurvedic & herbal companies also conduct various studies to establish efficacy and safety of these products in Humans. OTC products & food product manufacturers also need to generate data to establish proof of their concepts and claims.
So as a Clinical Researcher, you contribute significantly to
- New Drug development
- New Product Development
- Generating Proof of Concept data for Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
- Establishing claims of OTC & food products
Clinical research is an APPLIED RESEARCH and last step of Basic medical research.
As a clinical researcher, you may be involved in
- Designing research projects
- Monitoring of Research Projects
- Patients Consent & Counselling
- Training of investigators & Hospital Staff involved in the research project
- Data recording/analysis
- Interpretation of the data and converting it into a Study report
- Publishing of the data & report into high impact Journals
When you become a clinical researcher, you are thoroughly involved in APPLIED RESEARCH, you learn about new therapies & treatments; you interact with scientists, doctors & counsel patients.
Nothing is more satisfying then when you see patients recovering from your new research product/therapy, society getting benefitted from your efforts & profession. As a clinical researcher, your contribution to biomedical research and Pharmaceutical research is tremendous.
Clinical Research is a
- Nobel Profession
- Challenging Profession
- Interesting & Innovation Driven Profession
- It is an APPLIED RESEARCH with huge opportunities of Growth & Social Impact.