B.Sc./B.Tech./ B. Pharma –Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, M.Sc./M.Tech. -Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Pharma
Industrial Training Program
The primary objective of the industrial training organized by Pharma Instinct Pvt. Ltd. for Pharma, Biotech, and life sciences students is to make them industry and research-ready as per global requirements. Students are exposed to the latest technologies and techniques used in various sectors like Pharma, Food, And Biotech Industry.
Pharma and Biotech sector has evolved in the last decade, so new opportunities have come that require all together new skill sets and knowledge. These emerging areas include clinical research, regulatory affairs, Intellectual property right, quality assurance, etc. The gap between industry requirements and skillsets gave to students with the present curriculum has widened thus reducing the employability of the students.
Being in the industry for a long time, our team decided to work on enhancing the skills and capabilities of the students to make the FIT FOR THE INDUSTRY by:
- Giving them complete practical experience
- Developing their analytical skills
- Developing project handling skills
- Imparting latest industry knowledge
- Interaction with Industry stalwarts
- Improving upon their communication skills especially Scientific writing skills
Exposing our students to various personality development tasks, our training module is structured in such a way that each student gets maximum exposure to experimental work, to design his/her own project, and analyze the data by himself so as to become independent and the industry as well as academic research-ready. Students who choose for more than one-month training modules are encouraged to publish their research project work.
We are very passionate about our training programs and we generate a similar passion for our students to succeed in their respective fields.
B.Sc./B.Tech./ B. Pharma –Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, M.Sc./M.Tech. -Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Pharma.
- Good Laboratory Practices
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good Documentation Practices
- Calculation And Preparation Of Solutions And Buffers
- Isolations & Extraction Techniques
- Quality Control In Pharma, Food & Biotech Companies
- Quality Assurance In Pharma, Food & Biotech Companies
- Purification & Crystallization
- Biochemical Assays
- New Product/Drug Development
- Personality Development
- This module will clear your doubts and make you ready to work in any research lab. You will be thoroughly familiar with working in a wet lab. You will gain expertise to isolate proteins, extract bioactive compounds from Natural Product., We will also gain knowledge on how to purify & crystallize pure compounds & drugs.
- You will get the skills required that will employable in the Quality control department of Pharma, Biotech & Food Companies
- You will get the skills required that will employable in the Quality Assurance department of Pharma, Biotech & Food Companies
- Good Manufacturing Practices Knowledge will help you to pursue a career in the Production Facility of Pharma, Food & Biotech Companies. You will get the skills to develop new products, so you can explore a career in Research & Development
Methods of teaching:
- Classroom Lectures
- Assignments/ Projects
- 6-8 Weeks