Biotech, Pharma, Life Science, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, PhD
Regulatory Affairs are high potentials, growth-oriented fields. The billion-dollar industry is already witnessing high demand for qualified professionals. There is a massive need for regulatory professionals. Regulatory affairs make an interesting career option with great scope for professional growth.
We provide full time and part time clinical research program with 100% job assistance. We provide class room training with high quality presentations.
The objective of Certificate Program in Clinical Research is to develop students, over the duration of the program, by in depth industry oriented knowledge to reach top end positions in the clinical research Industry. This program is developed and structured in a manner to match high academic standards and international industry requirements.
There is a massive need for clinical research & regulatory professionals. Clinical research makes interesting career option with the great scope for professional growth.
To build a career in clinical research, basic education in this field is necessary. Life Science professionals, Medical Professional & BAMS, etc qualified professionals can excel in these fields.
- Classroom Lectures
- Assignments/ Project
- Internship Program
4 Months Classroom
2 Months Internship
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS etc-Candidates with graduate/ post-graduate qualifications in Medical and allied fields like dentistry, homeopathy, Ayurveda and veterinary science, and pharmacy
- Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
- M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Graduate and Post-graduate in Biological Sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, botany, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in drug development
- Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech)
- Experience of working in the health/ pharmaceutical sector
- Candidates currently engaged in clinical research and related operations such as Members of institutional ethics committees, faculty members and scientists in medical colleges/ institutions, and officials engaged in drug development
Scope of Employment:
PhiSTAR provides complete placement support to its students. Education Placement Support Program is for jobs in Pharma Companies, Medical regulatory writing & Site Management Organizations, and IT companies to start their career in the Medical regulatory writing industry with the following positions.
- Regulatory Affairs Executive
- Regulatory Affairs Associate
- International Regulatory Affair Associate
- Regulatory Affair Head/Director
- RA Officer for Food & Nutraceuticals